HSYKES PHOTO PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
HSykesPhoto may collect and use the following kinds of information:
- information about your use of this website (we do, for example, use Google Analytics); and
- any other information that you send to us.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website (picture proofs, and only if you agree in advance)
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where HSykesPhoto discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, HSykesPhoto may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
All the personal information is stored on secure systems.
Cross-border data transfers
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites and is subject to controls of our hosting partner.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Howard Sykes
This webpage was created based on a legal contract document template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com/free-legal-notices/privacy-statement.doc.
Version 1.2.2 December 2020